Careers at Insert
Come build the ultimate platform for mobile app engagement
If you want to join an innovative start-up, like working with bright people and passionate about mobile engagement – Insert is the place for you.
Email us at [email protected]
Sales Development Build Intern
Insert is looking for a Sales Development Build (SDB) candidate – an intern who will be responsible for supporting Marketing and Sales Development functions.
The SDB will be responsible for finding appropriate industry contacts from relevant companies and then organizing those contacts in well – defined lists. This role is also responsible for reviewing and matching existing leads to make sure new contacts are truly new.
The intern will work closely with the SDR (sales development rep) to make sure they receive list to work in a timely manner.
- Results oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Data – oriented.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience working with LinkedIn
- Web/digital savvy
- Team Player
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify new companies per week that can turn into potential business leads for Insert
- Identify valid contacts from each company
- Create and Maintain weekly and monthly lists of new contacts
40 hours per month. Preferably 2 half days a week.Apply Now
Be part of a team of top-notch developers that build a deep and complex technology for iOS
- 2+ years of experience with developing frameworks and SDKs for iOS.
- Up to date with latest iOS technologies
- Experience in using cloud services such as analytics, push, data store
- B.Sc. in computer science or similar
- Advantage: development of software using modern cloud architectures